California Car from New
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control
Original Paint/Sunroof Delete
VIN # WP0AB2A91ES1xxxxx**
ENG# E07xxx (MA103S)**
Graphite Grey (C2) on Black Leather w/Houndstooth Inserts (JH)
7-Speed PDK Transmission
Southern California Car
Original Paint/No Accidents
Clean California Title
Clean CarFax® Report
Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
Original Window/MSRP Sticker
Offered at $114,990
A mere 1,963 of these limited 50th Anniversary 911s were built for the world. Unlike most of Porsche’s anniversary editions that are celebrated at the end of a production run, this 50th was introduced towards the beginning of the 991’s production. It was created by famed Porsche designer Tony Hatter who was also one of the co-designers of the 993 and recent 935. Unique features of this special edition 911 include:
- Wide body and rear wheel drive (44mm wider than 911 S)
- Unique 911-50 badging throughout vehicle with personal unit identification number
- Fuchs retro/classic design 20” wheels
- 10mm lower sport suspension stance
- Green gauges with white pointers and silver caps like the original 911
- Leather 14-way sport seats with houndstooth inserts and 50th stitching in headrests
- Contrasting silver stitching throughout interior
- 3.8L 911 S direct injection variocam engine
- Porsche Power Kit producing 430hp and 325lb ft torque
- Sport Chrono Package Plus with Dynamic engine mounts
- Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
- Bi-Xenon headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Two unique colors specifically for 50th: Geyser and Graphite Grey
- 50th Anniversary Welcome Package including a book and pen
This 50th was built on October 1st, 2013 and sold new by Porsche of Fremont, California on December 20th, 2013. It was nicely optioned with the following equipment:
- 911 50th Anniversary Edition
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)
- PASM sport suspension
- Limitation Number
- Automatically dimming mirrors
- Telephone Module
- Graphite Grey
- Leather interior in Black with silver contrast stitching
- Ornamental Porsche Crest
The MSRP was $133,150
The first owner lived in the San Francisco area. He kept the car for about a year and half/9k-miles before selling it to the current Orange County owner on June 30th, 2015. This owner is a long-time fixture in the SoCal collector car community and owns a beautiful facility in which he stores his vehicles. His primary joy in owning these cars is looking at them alongside his artwork and other collectibles. As a result, he didn’t drive it much in the last 4-years. He serviced it regularly at either a local Porsche dealer or a top independent specialist. The car was constantly detailed and never driven in inclement weather. To even further enhance the special look of this 50th, the owner added the following:
- Thresholds custom covered in carbon fiber
- Inside thresholds finished in matching leather and silver stitching
- Console covered in matching leather and silver stitching
- Steering wheel mount covered in matching leather and silver stitching
- Vorsteiner carbon fiber rear valance (original plastic piece included)
- Carbon fiber engine cover surround, front valance, and windshield cowl
- Satellite radio antenna and bumper sensors deleted
- Back up camera installed
- Front of car covered in clear bra (hood, fenders, bumper, and mirrors)
- All windows tinted
- Ceramic coated exterior
- Designo taillights
- Integrated wiring for V1 radar detector
- Leather 2-piece Porsche fitted trunk luggage (available for an additional fee)
- Porsche Power Steering Plus software upgrade
As the current owner is an admirer of art and he enjoys car detailing, you can just imagine the spectacular condition of this 50th Anniversary 911. The paint appears flawless and is all original as verified with a paint meter (see pics). The glass is all original including the windshield. The car is wearing its original Pirelli tires which will need to be replaced soon. The brakes have near full life.
The interior is equally as spectacular with no signs of use. The leather seats have no cracks, tears, or signs of wear. The inserts are factory wool pepita which were installed after delivery. The craftsmanship is superb and very attractive and retro looking. The dash, headliner, carpet and door panels are all perfect. The carbon fiber bits as well as the additional leather trim look natural and truly enhance the specialness of the cabin. Of course, all the gauges, buttons, lights, etc. all work properly.
We recently had a 2013 Carrera 4 and thought it was more than enough power at 345hp. However, this 50th is a rocket ship. The acceleration is intoxicating as well as very manageable. The brakes have a wonderful progressive feel with no fading or pulling. The steering is precise and very communicative. This is a wonderful package that is subtle, but you can tell is something special. It is an absolute blast to drive. Whether you are just commuting or romping through the canyons, it definitely makes you smile. The whole package inspires confidence.
California registration is paid through December of 2019.
This Porsche comes with the owner’s manuals/books, all service history in a binder, Porsche COA, window sticker, 50th Anniversary package, Porsche first aid kit in original wrapping, Porsche case for quart of oil, original rear valance, factory flat repair kit, an extra key, wheel lock, and the factory tool kit.
*Note: VIN and other numbers withheld to protect against fraud. All numbers including VIN, Engine, and color will be provided to serious buyers.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Paul at 714-335-4911 or email@example.com
This vehicle is sold “as-is” with no warranty, written or implied. In some cases, the vehicle does have the remaining factory warranty still in place and will be described above if that is the case. All taxes and fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the listed price. All vehicle sales will require a $65 document fee. The vehicle listed is described to the best of our ability. The information is based on our own research and statements made to us by the previous owner(s). To the best of our knowledge, the above information is accurate. We are not responsible for errors in our description of options or any other details. The above-mentioned vehicle is used and can be expected to show some wear and tear. It is not a brand new vehicle. We do welcome all local pre-purchase inspections on vehicles in order to verify condition.
We appreciate the countless calls from brokers and dealers. As much as we would love to quickly “wholesale” this car to industry partners so they can make a quick profit, the car is on consignment (as are all of our offerings) and the owners have the final say.
If you have actually taken the time to read this far in our detailed description, I can’t imagine there are any questions you may have. However, if there is something I missed or you would prefer to hear the warm sound of a human voice (mine) reiterating the research I’ve provided above, I would be happy to help.
If you put our company name in Google (AutoKennel®) you will see that we have been a long-time part of the Porsche community and have worked extremely hard to earn the positive reputation you will find. Feel free to reach out to our local PCA chapter (www.pcaocr.org) and the board members are familiar with us. Most in the club have known us for most of our 25-year membership involvement. Of course, if you would like more references, you will find countless testimonials on our website as well.
For financing click here: